SEO Resources – My Internet Marketing Toolbox
SEO Resources for Internet Marketing I Just Can’t Live Without
Doing SEO & Internet marketing you have to have reliable resources you can count on like website hosting and a way to capture email addresses and then automatically send email blasts, and other important services. I’ve done a lot of research and these are the services I use. Some of these may be affiliate links. There’s also long list of free services I use listed below too.
Foundational Basic Tools: Reliable Website Hosting & Email Marketing Services
- Website Hosting – Bluehost.com
I’ve been super-impressed with how good this service is, my websites are always up and their customer services is very good. Not to mention, their hosting is only 7 bucks a month.
- Email Marketing Tool – Aweber.com
Aweber’s a very powerful yet easy to use automatic email service complete with unlimited autoresponders, easy to create web forms for your site, etc. – and their customer service is impeccable.
SEO Tools Of The Trade
- Google Keyword Tool
– Google-provided Keyword research tool. Best if you login to your AdWords account first.
- Google Webmaster Tools
– A must-have with a ton of terrific free tools.
- Google Analytics
– World-class tracking and statistics, all for free.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
-A must have tool in your toolbox for crawling and analyzing your site and your competitors.
-Get link metrics, domain authority, page authority, and more.
- Majestic SEO
Backlink checker and site explorer.
-Another site and backlink explorer tool.
-Great tool to do competition and other research.
– Spy on your competition by finding out who links to them.
– Free tool to create XML sitemaps. Be sure to upload to your sites root folder and tell Google Webmaster it’s there.